The legal service of drafting, reviewing documents, contracts for enterprises is a law firm’s legal service provided to clients being enterprises infrequently. Accordingly, the law firm will draft or review documents, contracts provided by enterprises or based on the contents requested by enterprises.
I. Why do enterprises need the service of drafting, reviewing documents, contracts?
Drafting, reviewing documents, contracts is a business that every enterprise needs because it is closely related to all activities in the company. However, enterprises often put the most basic contents into documents, contracts and think that such documents, contracts are complete and perfect without anticipating the risks and disputes that may arise. The creation of sketchy documents and contracts lacking detailed regulations can put enterprises in a difficult situation, even disputes and lawsuits.
Meanwhile, the law firm not only has knowledge of legal regulations but also has knowledge of drafting and reviewing documents and contracts. The law firm will assist clients to compare the terms of the contract with the provisions of the laws, ensure that all terms are legal, and prevent the contract from being partially or completely invalidated. Simultaneously, the law firm will review the risks that may occur in the process of signing and performing contracts and documents, thereby giving direction to correct or warn clients to prevent the risk of disputes.
II. Works that TNTP will implement in service of drafting, reviewing documents, contracts
For the legal service of drafting, reviewing documents, contracts, depending on the client’s demand, works that TNTP can implement include:
- Draft documents, contracts under contents requested by the Client; or
- Review documents, contracts based on the principle of protecting the maximum legal rights and benefits of the Client.
III. How does TNTP receive and process information?
- Receive information, documents, and requests from Clients.
- Research the provisions of the laws related to Clients’ documents, contracts that need to be drafted or reviewed.
- Contact Clients to clarify issues and unclear details in documents, contracts that need to be drafted or reviewed.
- Draft documents and contracts based on the provisions of law and requests of Clients.
- Submit reviewed or drafted documents, contracts for Clients to give their opinions.
- Revise draft documents, contracts according to the opinions of Clients based on ensuring compliance with the provisions of law and protecting the maximum legal rights and interests of Clients.
- Send complete documents and contracts after drafting, reviewing to Clients.
IV. Service fee
The service fee for Drafting, reviewing legal documents, and providing legal advice is 1,000,000 VND per legal document page, and consultation letter (One million Vietnamese Dong) (A4 page, Times New Roman font, font size 12).
Clients can request TNTP to make up to three (03) revisions or supplements for consultation letters, legal documents to be reviewed or legal documents to be drafted. In the event that Clients request more than three (03) revisions or supplements for consultation letters/ legal documents, TNTP will charge a new fee and send a new fee quote to Clients.
The service fee for participating in meetings with Clients and/or third parties is 3,000,000 VND per hour (Three million Vietnamese Dong) for each meeting.
Please take note that based on each scenario, the service fees may change.
V. TNTP’s commitment to legal service
With the attitude of protecting the legal rights and interests of the Client, TNTP has been and will try to bring Clients trust and comfort when using TNTP’s legal services.
Throughout the process of providing legal services, TNTP commits to support Clients and perform the work in the fastest, most timely and effective way, regularly report the progress of the case as well as give the next plan so that Clients can easily monitor and evaluate the work results.