Monthly retainer legal services for enterprises (also known as Outsourced Legal Department) are legal services provided by law firms to clients on a regular basis. In other words, the monthly retainer legal services of a law firm can replace the function of the legal department in the enterprise.
TNTP’s Lawyers have been cooperating and providing regular legal services to many large and small enterprises, having extensive knowledge of the Enterprise Law as well as legal issues that enterprises often face with. Therefore, TNTP believes that TNTP can provide the best legal consultation services to clients, achieving high efficiency and ensuring it complies with the laws.
I. Why do enterprises need regular legal consultation services?
For enterprises that do not have a legal department, legal risks are easy to occur because they do not understand the provisions of the laws, which leads to the enterprise’s organizational structure is not able to operate smoothly.
Although some enterprises have already had their own legal department, they still have to hire lawyers or look for a law firm when having legal issues. This can be explained by the fact that usually, the legal departments only implement administrative procedures, drafting documents and commitments but do not have much skills and knowledge to handle when disputes happen in the company such as labor disputes, income tax disputes, or disputes between the company and shareholders, dispute with partners, … When these cases occur, legal departments of enterprises are often quite confused and cannot resolve it quickly. Therefore, enterprises still have to hire a lawyer or look for a law firm for legal advice because the law firm has a more in-depth knowledge of disputes settlement.
To avoid these risks, enterprises should use monthly retainer legal services of law firms to ensure their operations are always efficient and in accordance with regulations.
II. Works that TNTP will implement in regular legal consultation services
For monthly retainer legal services, depending on the demand of the Clients, the works that TNTP will implement include:
- Draft, review Contracts, Agreements, Commitments or other documents provided by Client;
- Study, research the provisions of the laws to review risks, ensure that the Client’s activities are legal;
- Provided legal advice based on the issue requested by the client;
- Answer client’s legal queries via e-mail or documents;
- Participate in meetings with clients to protect their legal rights and interests.
In addition to the listed works, the actual works that TNTP implements may arise more depending on the client’s requirements.
III. How does TNTP receive and process information?
- Receive information, documents, legal queries, and requests from Clients.
- Arrange information, documents, records and identify legal issues needed to clarify.
- Research the provisions of the laws related to the issues, queries, and requests of Clients.
- Contact Clients to clarify issues and unclear details.
- Calculate risks and make plans to be executed for Clients.
- Draft legal advice; Review and draft documents and contracts based on the provisions of law and requests of Clients.
- Submit draft legal advice, reviewed and drafted documents and contracts for Clients to give their opinions.
- Revise draft legal advice; documents, contracts according to the opinions of Clients on the basis of ensuring compliance with the provisions of law and protecting the maximum legal rights and interests of Clients.
- Send legal advice letters; complete documents and contracts for Clients.
IV. The service fees for Monthly retainer legal services for enterprises are calculated as follows:
– The service fee for the work is a fixed monthly amount of 7,000,000 VND (Seven million Vietnamese dong).
This work includes drafting emails upon request from the Client regarding legal issues in the Client’s business areas and attending one meeting with the Client and/or a third party.
The fee for attending meetings will be charged from the second meeting onwards in each month. If there are no meetings in that month, one free meeting will not be accumulated and used in subsequent months.
Please note that the above service fee for the work is only charged in the month when the Client incurs work and the service is provided by TNTP. TNTP will not charge the fixed monthly service fee in the month when the Client does not have work and TNTP does not provide any service.
– In case the Client needs the TNTP’s support in drafting and reviewing legal documents and advising on legal issues related to the Client’s business and internal management, the fee will be calculated at 700,000 VND (Seven hundred thousand Vietnamese dong) per page of legal document, consultation letter (A4 paper, Times New Roman font, font size 12).
The Client can request TNTP to make up to three (03) revisions or supplements for consultation letters, legal documents to be reviewed or legal documents to be drafted. In the event that the Client requests more than three (03) revisions or supplements for consultation letters/ legal documents, TNTP will charge a new fee and send a new fee quote to the Client.
– In case the Client needs TNTP’s support in attending meetings from the second meeting onwards in each month with the Client and/or a third party, the service fee will be charged at 2,000,000 VND (Two million Vietnamese dong) per hour for each meeting.
– In case the Client needs TNTP’s support for work beyond the scope of this quotation, a new quotation will be sent to the Client.
If the volume of work for one month increases continuously for six months, the Client and TNTP will have a meeting to agree on the new monthly service fee based on the new volume of work provided by TNTP to the Client.
Please take note that based on each scenario, the service fees may change.
V. TNTP’s commitment to legal service
With the attitude of protecting the legal rights and interests of the Client, TNTP has been and will try to bring Clients trust and comfort when using TNTP’s legal services.
Throughout the process of providing legal services, TNTP commits to support Clients and perform the work in the fastest, most timely and effective way, regularly report the progress of the case as well as give the next plan so that Clients can easily monitor and evaluate the work results.