I. Types of debts arise in commercial activities
In commercial activities, debts mainly arise from purchase contracts, service contracts when it is due to pay the value of goods, services and the debt must be compared by the parties but the obliged party does not pay.
In addition, debts may also arise from other types of commercial contracts and transactions such as brokerage contracts, advertising contracts, logistics activities, distribution contracts, and commercial contracts subject to the regulation of the Commercial Law.
II. Who are TNTP’s Clients in collecting debts in commercial activities?
For debt collection in commercial activities, TNTP’s Clients are business individuals and organizations participating in commercial transactions that have debts needed to be collected such as:
- The seller in goods purchase and sale contract;
- The service provider in the service contract;
- Providers of advertising services;
- Logistics activities supplier;
- The owner of goods is distributed to the distributor and the intermediary agent.
III. What do Clients need to prepare before working with TNTP?
Before working with TNTP, Clients need to prepare the following information, documents:
- Documents related to setting up commercial transactions: Contracts, Agreements, Commitments, discussion messages, e-mails, …;
- Documents related to transaction execution: Minutes of delivery and receipt, Value Added Invoices, Reconciliation debts, Minutes of goods distribution, …;
- Other documents related to the debt (if any).
IV. How does TNTP receive and process information?
When Clients contact TNTP, TNTP’s Lawyers will receive and process information as follows:
- Step 1: Based on the information, documents provided by Clients as well as discussions with Clients, Lawyers of TNTP will research the case and give some initial consultation.
- Step 2: Then, TNTP will send a Quotation attached to a detailed implementation Plan to Clients so that Clients can consider signing Legal Service Agreement with TNTP.
- Step 3: In case Clients agree with the Quotation, TNTP will send a Legal Service Agreement to Clients. The Parties will sign Agreement and Clients will pay legal services fee to TNTP (if any).
Kindly be noted that the legal service fees of TNTP are exclusive of Value Added Tax, court fees, arbitration fees, fees according to state regulations, travel expenses for lawyers, translation, photocopying, notarization, and authentication fees, long-distance telephone, postage charges, and other reasonably incurred expenses. In case the above-mentioned expenses are incurred, TNTP will propose opinions to Clients and TNTP will only perform the work if Clients agree to pay reasonably incurred expenses.
After signing the Agreement and receive service fees (in case there is a fixed service fee), TNTP will perform works according to the Quotation and the implementation Plan that Clients has agreed.
V. Works that TNTP will implement when providing legal service over debt collection
Normally, works that TNTP will implement when collecting debts include:
- Searching for information about the debtor: name, tax code, legal representative, actual operation address, operation, and business status, …
- Contact the debtor directly or by phone, messages, e-mails to request the debtor to pay the Debt for the Client.
- Send a Letter of Demand (LOD) to the debtor to request the debtor to pay the Debt for the Client.
- Representing the Client to attend meetings with the debtor to agree on the payment schedule and the settlement plan of the debt.
- Searching for legal violations of the debtor and sending a Denunciation to the competent authority about violations in case the debtor evades, does not pay the Debt to the Client.
- Proceed to initiate a lawsuit to collect the Debt in case TNTP considers that the lawsuit is feasible and the Client agrees with the lawsuit plan.
VI. TNTP’s commitment to legal service
With the attitude of protecting the legal rights and interests of the Client, TNTP has been and will try to bring Clients trust and comfort when using TNTP’s legal services.
Throughout the process of providing legal services, TNTP commits to support Clients and perform the work in the fastest, most timely and effective way, regularly report the progress of the case as well as give the next plan so that Clients can easily monitor and evaluate the work results.