I. What is an insurance dispute?
Insurance disputes are disputes arising in the process of signing and performing Insurance Policy between the policyholder, the insurance company, the insurance agent, the insured, or the beneficiary.
II. What types of disputes often arise in the insurance sector?
Insurance disputes usually arise in the period that an insurance event occurs and payment obligation arises but the insurance company does not pay at the request of the policyholder or the beneficiary.
In addition, some other disputes which often arise in the insurance sector are:
- Disputes between the insurance agent and the insurance buyer;
- Disputes between the insurance company and the policyholder over the issue of insurance premium;
- Disputes between the insurance company and the policyholder over the issue of transferring of insurance policy to the third party.
- Other disputes.
III. Who are TNTP’s Clients in insurance dispute?
TNTP’s Clients in insurance disputes are individuals, organizations participate in Insurance Policy, which include:
- The Policyholder;
- The Insurance company;
- The Insured;
- The Beneficiary; or
- Other parties have rights and obligations related to Insurance Policy.
IV. What do Clients need to prepare before working with TNTP?
With insurance disputes, before working, discussing with TNTP, Clients need to prepare information, documents of the case such as:
- Insurance contract and policies of the insurance company;
- Information of the insurance company;
- Information of the insured, the beneficiary, …;
- Documents related to insurance event and the process Clients notify the insurance event;
- Documents, e-mails, messages discussion of Clients and the insurance company over the issue of paying insurance premium because of the insurance event’s occurrence.
- Other related documents (if any).
V. How does TNTP receive and process information?
When Clients contact TNTP, TNTP’s Lawyers will receive and process information as follows:
- Step 1: Based on the information, documents provided by Clients as well as discussions with Clients, Lawyers of TNTP will research the case and give some initial consultation.
- Step 2: Then, TNTP will send a Quotation attached to a detailed implementation Plan to Clients so that Clients can consider signing Legal Service Agreement with TNTP.
- Step 3: In case Clients agree with the Quotation, TNTP will send a Legal Service Agreement to Clients. The Parties will sign Agreement and Clients will pay legal services fee to TNTP (if any).
Kindly be noted that the legal service fees of TNTP are exclusive of Value Added Tax, court fees, arbitration fees, fees according to state regulations, travel expenses for lawyers, translation, photocopying, notarization, and authentication fees, long-distance telephone, postage charges, and other reasonably incurred expenses. In case the above-mentioned expenses are incurred, TNTP will propose opinions to Clients and TNTP will only perform the work if Clients agree to pay reasonably incurred expenses.
After signing the Agreement and receive service fees (in case there is a fixed service fee), TNTP will perform works according to the Quotation and the implementation Plan that Clients has agreed.
VI. TNTP’s commitment of legal service
With the attitude of protecting the legal rights and interests of the Client, TNTP has been and will try to bring Clients trust and comfort when using TNTP’s legal services.
Throughout the process of providing legal services, TNTP commits to support Clients and perform the work in the fastest, most timely and effective way, regularly report the progress of the case as well as give the next plan so that Clients can easily monitor and evaluate the work results.