- Full name: NGUYEN THANH HA – LAWYER MEMBER
- Date of birth: 23th February, 1986
- Place of birth: Tuong Mai, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi City
- Degree: Bachelor of Law, Ha Noi Law University, International Law Faculty
- Training: Graduated Lawyer training course of Judicial Academy
- Profile Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nguyen.t.ha.7505
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/nguyen-thanh-ha-397b57a9
Experience in profession
Before applying for TNTP, Mr. Nguyen Thanh Ha was A lawyer of Phuoc & Partners Vietnam International Law Firm, a professional law company has more than 60 employees and ranks among the top five (05) Vietnamese law firms during 7 years.
At Phuoc & Partners Vietnam International Law Firm, Mr. Ha was in charge of resolving disputes and made significant achievements for the Company, had belief of significant Clients.
Then, Mr. Ha became senior Lawyer at DIMAC Law Firm and held the position of Branch Manager of the Hanoi Branch of DIMAC Law Firm, did professional management work in the field of disputes settlement.
With over 12 years having experiences in resolving legal problems and handling disputes in many fields, mainly in foreign investment, trade, real estate, labor and insurance, as well as supported successfully a lot of customers that are multi-national companies, Mr. Ha was recognized as a excellent expert in Negotiating and Settling disputes in plenty of fields at both Courts and Commercial Arbitrations.
Other legal consulting activities of Lawyer Nguyen Thanh Ha
In addition to holding the position of lawyer at TNTP, lawyer Nguyen Thanh Ha also participates in consulting and teaching on legal department of enterprise at LETO Academy to help to enhance knowledge exchange in the community of law practitioners as well as improve the understanding for the community of enterprises regarding legal issues and disputes needed to be resolved within the business and within the enterprise.
Until now, Lawyer Nguyen Thanh Ha has consulted and worked with Multi-national Companies and Banks that have 100% of foreign capital such as ANZ Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Coca-Cola, Prudential Vietnam, Liberty Insurance, VNG (Vina Games) Corporation, General Motors (GM) Vietnam Company Limited, Dekalb Vietnam Company Limited (Monsanto), World Cat Vietnam (Puma), Basf, Sika Limited, Yuen Foong Yu Paper Enterprise, and other big companies.
- In charge of team leader position to support and resolve about 30 disputes for 01 bank which has 100% foreign capital in Vietnam with its Clients.
- Represent a large coffee brand in Vietnam in a contract dispute with one of the largest real estate companies on stock market at VIAC.
- Represent a group of shareholders of a large company in Vietnam in resolving disputes over the transfer of shares.
- Represent a few foreign general contractors in disputes with joint venture parties over the performance of general contractor contract.